Even people who don’t heat with wood or use an outdoor wood boiler find it interesting to see how heat is delivered underground, from one place to another. That’s what this video is all about. It shows the Danish system of insulated, underground pipes I installed to connect my outdoor wood boiler with my house and workshop. It’s called Logstor (named after the place where it’s made). Click to watch how this pipe is designed and how efficiently the heat transfer process happens.
You may also enjoy reading
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- WHY GOVERNMENT SPREADS AND HOW THIS HURTS PEOPLE
- EXTEND CHAINSAW LIFE: Watch & Learn the Tips That Kept This Saw Going for 30+ Years
- WATER LINE FREEZE PROTECTION: Watch a Video Tour of An Actual Cottage Country Installation
- OUTDOOR WOODWORKING TIPS: Real-World Tricks for Working With Posts, Beams & More
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: “What can I do to warm the floors of my 1875 cottage?”