Governments everywhere apply extra taxes on energy products, so it’s only right that property owners get some of that back in the form of financial incentives for energy upgrades. But where to look for incentive programs? Municipalities, provinces, utilities and the federal government all have their own programs with their own details. The video below directs you to the one and only place in Canada where information on energy incentives is found. Click below to watch and get some help keeping warmer this winter.
You may also enjoy reading
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- WHY GOVERNMENT SPREADS AND HOW THIS HURTS PEOPLE
- EXTEND CHAINSAW LIFE: Watch & Learn the Tips That Kept This Saw Going for 30+ Years
- WATER LINE FREEZE PROTECTION: Watch a Video Tour of An Actual Cottage Country Installation
- OUTDOOR WOODWORKING TIPS: Real-World Tricks for Working With Posts, Beams & More
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: “What can I do to warm the floors of my 1875 cottage?”