From a distance, pasture just looks like a green field, but there’s more going on than meets the eye. Join me and our dog, Kate, as I explain some of the plants that grow in the 40 acres of pasture we have at our place. Click below to watch.
You may also enjoy reading
- PASTURE MANAGEMENT: Add Seed to Salt to Improve Pasture Quality
- VIDEO: Cedar Rail Fences Tell the Story of Hope
- FROST SEEDING IN CANADA: See How to Plant in Winter and Why
- CATTLE PASTURE WATER SUPPLY: See Troughs & Special Hose in Action
- HOMESTEAD CATTLE PASTURE: Take an Aerial Tour of Our Forest Farm
- VIDEO: See Pasture Management Trick in Action