I’m always surprised by how many people want to know about managing a septic system. I think it has to do with fear and mystery. For those of us who live with septic systems to handle waste water, there’s the fear of an expensive failure scenario. Then there’s the fact that septic systems are such a mystery. Somewhere out there, buried in your lawn, ugly, unspeakable things exist. This video is all about how I wrestled with the failed septic system monster and won. My system was hopelessly clogged (as you’ll see) and it has been working perfectly for a couple of years now since I did what you’ll see here.
You may also enjoy reading
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- WHY GOVERNMENT SPREADS AND HOW THIS HURTS PEOPLE
- EXTEND CHAINSAW LIFE: Watch & Learn the Tips That Kept This Saw Going for 30+ Years
- WATER LINE FREEZE PROTECTION: Watch a Video Tour of An Actual Cottage Country Installation
- OUTDOOR WOODWORKING TIPS: Real-World Tricks for Working With Posts, Beams & More
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: “What can I do to warm the floors of my 1875 cottage?”