Supplying your own water is vital issue when you’re living away from a town or city, and getting a water well drilled is always something of a gamble. Watch and see a well drilling day at Steve’s place. See the drill rig in action, learn how the well casing is sealed, and see what it’s like when water is hit.
You may also enjoy reading
- GOT A WATER WELL? This Simple Valve Extends Pump Life & Improves Water Pressure
- Q&A: How to Stop Knot Stains Bleeding Through Painted Woodwork
- HOME DESIGN CONCEPTS: Five strategies for better renovations
- LOW FLUSH TOILETS: Choosing a Model That Really Works
- WOODWORKING: How to Prepare Boards for Great Results
- HARDWOOD REFINISHING Q&A: How Do I Finish Wooden Stairs?