Supplying your own water is vital issue when you’re living away from a town or city, and getting a water well drilled is always something of a gamble. Watch and see a well drilling day at Steve’s place. See the drill rig in action, learn how the well casing is sealed, and see what it’s like when water is hit.
You may also enjoy reading
- CASE STUDY: Cuba Leads Organic Agriculture Worldwide
- EDGE-GLUING SOLID WOOD: Three steps for success in the home workshop
- How to Paint Kitchen Cabinets Video Lesson
- HOW TO CHOOSE A CORDLESS DRILL: A Quick Video Tutorial
- GOT A WATER WELL? This Simple Valve Extends Pump Life & Improves Water Pressure
- Q&A: How to Stop Knot Stains Bleeding Through Painted Woodwork
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- EXTEND CHAINSAW LIFE: Watch & Learn the Tips That Kept This Saw Going for 30+ Years
- WATER LINE FREEZE PROTECTION: Watch a Video Tour of An Actual Cottage Country Installation
- OUTDOOR WOODWORKING TIPS: Real-World Tricks for Working With Posts, Beams & More
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: “What can I do to warm the floors of my 1875 cottage?”
- Q&A: How Can I Hanging Something Heavy on Drywall?