Sometimes a little creative thinking is all you need to make good things happen in the workshop. It doesn’t necessarily take money to buy tools. Click below to see how an ordinary belt sander works well as a stationary edge sander with the right set up. Simple, but effective.
You may also enjoy reading
- Ideas for Using a Router To Enhance Your Home
- CORDLESS TOOLS: Three New Kinds You’ve Probably Never Used – Yet
- METAL DRILLING MADE EASY: See How a Car Jack Helps Big-Time
- CLOUDY HEADLIGHT FIX: A Few Minutes Work Brings Clarity Again
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: Is There An Easy Way to Fix Worn Wooden Floors?
- VIDEO PASTURE TOUR: See a Closeup View of What Our Cattle Eat
Recent Articles from the Homestead