Sometimes a little creative thinking is all you need to make good things happen in the workshop. It doesn’t necessarily take money to buy tools. Click below to see how an ordinary belt sander works well as a stationary edge sander with the right set up. Simple, but effective.
You may also enjoy reading
- BRICK VENEER: Tech Tips for Successful Installations
- BASEMENT CRACK REPAIR VIDEO: See Industrial-Strength Solution & An Extreme Strength Test
- THE BAILEY LINE ROAD CHRONICLES: Chapter 13 Mistakes & Lessons from Real Life
- FOUR BIG VIDEOS: Watch a Cecropia Moth Hatch, See How to Cut Fancy Cedar Shingles, Learn to Mill Your Own Trim & Lessons for Choosing a Drill
- BETTER WOODWORKING: Make a Simple, Effective Edge Sander Fast
- RURAL LIFE SKILLS THAT MATTER: A Dozen Tips for Water Wells, Septic Systems, Electricity & Food