Insulation R values don’t tell the whole story of energy efficiency. Far from it. Take two identical buildings with the same R values and one can use twice as much energy as the other. Watch Steve explain why.
You may also enjoy reading
- Can I use spray foam to insulate the underside of the open roof on my 600 sq. ft. cottage?
- Upgrading Stud Wall Energy Performance With Spray Foam
- Photovoltaics and the Greening of Electricity
- New Home Buyer Next Year? Let Me Tell You Something
- VIDEO FEATURE: How to Boost Energy Efficiency with Spray Foam Insulation
- Insulation Education – Three Overlooked Options for Energy-Efficient Building
Recent Articles from the Homestead