If you do anything at all creative with your hands, you need to understand an idea I call “the challenge of a thousand decisions”. From moment to creative moment we’re all faced with decisions – many of them small – either for quality or against it. Click below to listen to some thoughts on how you can make your creative life better, one small quality-minded decision at a time. If you’re sick and tired of junky stuff and poor workmanship in the world, here’s how you can do your part to change things.
You may also enjoy reading
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- HOMESCHOOLING & COVID-19: Discover a Simple Way to Teach Your Own Kids Well
- OLD-TIME STONEWORK: See “New” Old-Time Stonework Up Close
- “ROOF” LEAK ON A SUNNY DAY?: Melting Attic Frost May Be the Cause
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: What’s the best paint for my concrete basement floor?
- GLASS-SMOOTH POLYURETHANE FINISH: Simple, Fast, Beautiful Results Every Time